June 14, 2011

chubby puppies...

Many faces of my cute puppies: afu and toffee.

Toffee (pug and poodle mix) & Afu (pug) on our wedding day
 
Afu sleeping in the car
 
Toffee sleeping on top of a fat bum on a regular day

making a cute face inside my blanket



chilling on a sunny day with mommy



I don't remember why I named afu "tiger". Perhaps I had high hopes for him? (wanted him to be a strong and powerful tiger?!?!) hmm... now he's more like a meal for a tiger. We sometimes call him "ham" and you can probably see why. He is 11 now, weights 30 lbs (I like to call him a bit on the big side of pugs), loves to eat (surprise?) and chill under the sun, and dislikes any form of exercise. He somehow doesn't like birds and loves to chase them away. He's pretty old now, so we kinda just let him do whatever he likes (except we still take him out on his regular bathroom walks which he doesn't like very much).

Toffee is 8, weights around 12 lbs and is a model dog (except she goes crazy when there is another dog other than afu). She is super loving, cuddlely, smart and energetic.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember why I named afu "tiger". Perhaps I had high hopes for him? (wanted him to be a strong and powerful tiger?!?!) hmm... echubbypuppies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete